Monday, February 6, 2006

Peripheral vision

There’s not much blacktop left in LA ..and if you go there you might have to kill someone ~ you're better off letting the leader of the pack go down in a fiery freeway crash ~ it’s their nature. In India, elephants are trampling villages ..as well as the villagers ..some people say it’s because the villagers are encroaching ~ others say they’re being punished ..I think it’s like roller derby on the streets wherever you go ..it’s our nature. Researchers are finding trace amounts of prescription drugs in the water supply ..it's turning fish into hermaphrodites ..I wonder if I can beat the high cost of medz by switching to tap water ..some people tell me I’m prone to distraction and scatter-brained ..what was it that my friend Brad used to say ..I’ve got ‘scat-for-brains’ ..anyway, I try not to follow the same old circuitry ..that’s such a narrow focus ..besides, there’s a lot more to see out here on the periphery.

No comments: