Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wanderweg

I went for a moderate walk yesterday ..down and around the cemetery with Dad. Talking about back pain, hip pain, bad knees and neuropathy. I tried to explain the ‘endorphin’ theory. Then I walked up to Montford Schloß Beer Garden by myself. It was a ‘moderate’ walk because I got lost and ended up going farther than I intended. I couldn’t find the farmhouse that marks the footpath (wanderweg).I’m practicing Pranayama out on the deck this morning ..feeling comfortable. Watching the clouds zoom by in front of clear blue sky. Alpine weather moves fast. It’s about 15° cooler ..and much clearer than yesterday –down from a steamy humid 90° f. The weather doesn’t bother me much though. I have nothing more pressing to do than sit here and go with the flow. The fluid levels in my upper respiratory system are going down too ..in spite of the massive amount of pure dairy food I’ve been eating. Lindau is in Bavaria, which is the dairy producing region of Germany. My sister Jennifer is right, it’s not dairy products that hurt ..it’s all the other stuff they add to it in the U.S.

No comments: