Friday, July 22, 2005

Chapella walk

I went for a BIG WALK yesterday ..up through the forest to the Chapella on the hill ..then back by way of Montford Schloß Beer Garden. I did this twice ..stopping only once at the beer garden.My endorphins kick in half way up ..making me feel loose and rhythmical. Swinging my walking stick like a baseball bat and singing: ‘I know you rider’ ..rather loudly, up the hill to the chapella ..where there’s a young lady picnicking. Wonder what she’s thinking ..I’m feeling totally Amerika’n’sch. Everything is vibrating in different waves of green ..as far as my eye can see. I’m surrounded by bright green hills and thick dark forest. At the chapella, I get a panoramic view of the Bodensee ..and a massive weather system full of clouds coming from the northwest.

No comments: