Friday, May 20, 2005

Chat

Bill: GOOD MORNIN’ SISTER MORPHIN’ ..!!
Nancy: LOL
Nancy: has Alicia Keys performed at the bowl yet ?
Bill: That is a positive ..last Tuesday
Nancy: and did you get to hear her?
Bill: only a smidgen, because I was watching the country music awards
Nancy: oh, that’s right !!
Bill: I watched them set up the stage tho ..but her tour bus wasn't there yet
Bill: and that's about as close as I’ll ever get ..lol
Bill: but I'm waiting for the day they invite me inside the bus ..
Nancy: LOL
Bill: and Alicia tells me to wait backstage
Bill: i'm also waiting for the day Melissa Etheridge performs here
Bill: or Charlize Theron winds up homeless here
Bill: or Hilary Swank starts working out at my gym
Bill: or Kate Beckinsale's boat comes sailing in
Bill: what was your question ..?
Bill: and when is Rene Zellweger gonna lose that deadbeat country singer?
Bill: I guess the real question is ..what dreams haven’t I been having ..lol
Bill: I was wondering, do Ellen Degeneres and Portia di Rossi get along ok?
Bill: or are they getting tired of that 'gay thang’ ..lol
Nancy: LOL
Bill: hey, mother always told me to aim high ..dream the impossible dream
Bill: how's business at the crack house next-door ..?
Bill: still keeping the books .?
Bill: what ever you do ..keep the disks ..they'll be worth a fortune in extortion

No comments: