Friday, May 4, 2007

Entity

My fingers have blisters ..making it hard to type, hold a fork or cut tomatoes ..my shoulders ache and my forearms burn. I spent yesterday in the garden ..building a rock wall and topping trees ..I’m good at these things. Growing season starts in Novermber around here ..which makes this like ..fall. Everything was quiet ..just lifting stones ..listening to my breath ..not much going on ..except for someone in my head using a bullhorn ..shouting instructions ..and criticizing every mistake I make ..I think it’s an entity that gets activated in the morning as part my wake-up routine ..but gets lost in the buzz and strum of the day ..he’s coming in loud and clear now ..I’m going to see if I can de-activate him ..and still function OK.

3 comments:

cookiewonton said...

I think I know that entity

Lee William said...

Yeah ..? Is it one person ..or a choir ..?

cookiewonton said...

depends on the day...