Monday, April 17, 2006

Hardhat area

My eyes are starting to burn from the fumes ..my teeth are rattling and my hands are shaking ..my ears pound with the sound of jackhammers .. my lungs are gasping for air and my voice is getting hoarse from yelling so much. There has got to be a better way to build houses than this. Can’t they pre-fab them at the factory ..and install them on site ..? I mean, it looks like they’re doing it pretty much the same way the Romans did ..except for the diesel engines. I can’t sustain a thought long enough to write it down ..or even follow it to the next one. I think I just heard someone say ..if this thing catches fire ..it’s not my fault. Now that that's gotta be somewhere high on the list of things you don't want to hear. My nerves are starting to fray.

No comments: