Saturday, January 28, 2006

Social atmosphere

I’m sitting on the deck watching clouds pass by ..enjoying fresh morning air ..Don comes by and says hi ..he’s out collecting firewood ..I go for a walk and end up in the drum and dance circle at the park ..I take a break and sit down with Joan and Brian to enjoy some local ‘buds’ ~flash~ Joan and Brian are gone and I’m talking with a young lady I just met named Julie ..she asks me if I have any problems with ‘disclosure’ .. ‘all depends’ I say ..she tells me to let her know ..and I say OK ..she asks me if I’m Monika’s boyfriend ..I say no, and tell her I don’t know who Monika is ..she tells me that Kevin is Lynn’s boyfriend ..Mark wants her (Julie) to be his girlfriend ..but maybe she should be Josh’s girlfriend instead ..who do you want to be boyfriends with? ..or are you already Kimberley’s boyfriend ..I forget ..who are you again? ~flash~ I’m walking home singing a tune from the 60’s ..Mr. Tambourine Man.

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

Excellent!! This made me smile just reading it - wish I was there with ya Lee.