Sunday, January 1, 2006

First blog

..and what really cracked me up was when Lynn said: “..Ah ha, yah laa-dee-dah'ed in photoshoppe again, huh ?” Anyway, this picture is the one I ended up using on my 'seasons greetings' card this year ..I photo’chopped it ..I know it looks amateurish but I like it cuz it shows a child’s sense of wonder ..and a fresh way of looking at things ..and I’d like to get better at that ..and photoshop ..and table manners ..and lots and lots of other things this year. Yeah, right.

1 comment:

Hachiko Monogatari said...

First blog of the year? Not bad; I like the picture (amateurish or not). A fresh look - through the eyes of a child? Yeah, sometimes children can see what adults can't, because their eyes are not clouded by sophistication or snobbery accumulated through those growing up years.

Lost innocence; deprived simplicity.

Sigh...