Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bird man

Where I live you can’t separate the water from the weather ..or from the people for that matter. I have salt water running through my veins ..and white water on the brain.
Now I hear that giant tropical squid are buying property off the coast. Prices are low and they have fewer competitors. Their closest relative is the octopus, whom we know can learn from experience. Squid communicate by displaying different colored patterns on their skin. Like a lexicon of tattoos ..or alien communication ..we haven't got a clue.
An early ancestor of the bird is the huxleyi dinosaur. Around 155-million years ago, the adults of the species were horrified when their offspring started coming home with their feathers styled into bright-red Mohawks.
..and they’ve revised the Diagnostic Manual for Mental Disorders (DSM-5). Now my obsessive interest in subjects outside the mainstream puts me on a spectrum of autistic disorders.

3 comments:

sunny said...

she leaves in my garden

http://www.naturephoto-cz.eu/abubilla-pic-961.html

only comes when I have autistic attitudes
:-)

love and light

Bill said...

Yes she does ..

es abubilla ..how beautiful. Thank goodness for autistic visions ~~ =)

Shimmerrings said...

It will be interesting to see how the new diagnosis will pan out at my work place.