Thursday, March 6, 2008

Juno

It’s like drawing an inside straight ~ over and over again. I’ve polled the voices inside my head and they tell me to keep rolling the dice ~ this isn't gonna last. My online supplier for artwork is handling things so well ~ I’m no longer worried about that. My laptop warranty hasn’t expired ~ so, with the help of Sadhna in India ~ it screams when I hit the keys ~ which means I’m no longer swearing at microsoft ~ over and over again. I also found someone to upgrade my memory for under $100.00. A bargain. Last week the guy at Compuwest told me I’d be better off buying a new computer. Even my cynical neighbor Matt smiles when I pass by. I go down State Street ~ and duck into Vita’s for a cup of coffee ~ then I go to the theater and see the movie ‘Juno’ ~ very sweet ~ offbeat and witty ~ so, afterwards I go to Morninglory and pick up the soundtrack ~ which is offbeat and folksy ~ I like it a lot ~ ’specially the part that goes: “..we won't stop until somebody calls the cops ..and even then we'll start again and just pretend that ..nothing ever happened”. It’s like my faith in humanity needs restoring ~ over and over again.

3 comments:

Shimmerrings said...

Now I'm gonna have to check that song out :s

Faith... and restoring it... it's what I'm all about these days... my own, that is...

Lee William said...

well, you restore mine too ..thank you

Lee William said...

Shimmerrings ..I think the whole cd may be interesting to you .. :)