Monday, March 26, 2007

New medz

Flashing lights wake me in the morning ..my brain is trying to tell me something but I refuse to listen ..so it yanks me out of bed and slams me against the wall ..I try to focus but my eye sight is shattered .. it’s like looking through a kaleidoscope .. part of the floor drifts above me ..while things in front of me stretch around my periphery ..a hand reaches down ..then breaks into pieces that drift out of sight ..I figure I’ll catch up with it later and go downstairs for a cup of coffee ..but my kitchen has turned into squalor ..all the windows are broken ..and a group of skin heads have established residency in my living room ..I hear them talking but it sounds like gibberish ..I see grubby fingers juggling razor blades ..and bloody handprints smeared on the walls ..they turn to me and start to laugh ..I turn around and see tentacles reaching through the broken glass ..I try to run but get wrapped up by my neck and face ..and pulled through a portal into outer space.

The doctor just nods his head and says: “Please, tell me more“ ..while he writes me a ‘script for new medz.

4 comments:

identity crisis said...

Yikes!

msb said...

Sounds like a slice of life from back in the day. But I do believe for me meds were the problem. most entertaining blog Lee. glad I dropped by.

Lee William said...

yikes indeed ..!

Lee William said...

Thank you Dakini ..I'm glad you dropped by too ..and I agree, drug use distorts things even more ..