Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Halfway home

I swear I cannot make it to the top of Franceschi today ..I break down about half way ..feeling parched and sore. I lay in the shade for a while ..then stagger over to the nearby photography school ..where there are no drinking fountains ..just vending machines and microwaves. I'm standing in front of them telling myself not to forget to bring cash next time when a student comes over and shows me a conference room where there’s a huge barrel full of ice and bottled water ..and I’m like ..Eureka. I coulda’ hugged and kissed the guy. If I had twenty bucks on me ..I would have given it to him. Next, I wander aimlessly through the photo galleries ..learn what the ‘layer-mask’ tool in PhotoShop is for ..then head back home through the County Bowl ..where the marquis reads Emmy Lou Harris and Mark Knopfler ..and I think: what an interesting show that would be ..the box office is closed ..I’ll have to check into that when I get home.

3 comments:

msb said...

what a wonderful show that will be.
right on from one photoshop junkie to another. By the way are you feeling better know. Have you been ill? Or was it a really big hill?

Lee William said...

i wasn't prepared for the heat and got dehydrated ..wuss that I am ..thanks

NeverEnough said...

Sounds like a great show. Can't wait to see the next picture you do...