Friday, December 1, 2006

Rambling on

Andy chased a deer yesterday ..probably thought it was a really big dog or something ..Karla saw it, I didn’t ..maybe we’ll climb the steps to the top of Francesshi again today ..keep my hiking legs in shape. Laura comes home from work ..talks to clients on the phone ..sees contractors ..consults drawings ..gives instructions ..sends Karla on errands ..then, almost like magic ..dinner is served. Afterwards, while she is making more phone calls ..I browse the Internet ..google lyrics to a song Karla likes ..turns out to be by Akon and Snopp Dogg ..I review Karla’s homework ..her English reader probes for inferences and predictions while she reads ..mental processes they didn’t used to teach ..a technique pioneered by a former colleague, Tom Trabasso, in 1996.

2 comments:

NeverEnough said...

Oh how I've missed reading you. Now I need to catch up...

Lee William said...

Oh, so sweet of you to say ..I've missed your eyeballs and cool comments ..but the story continues ..look ahead.