Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bitch

I feel light headed and out-of-it ..don’t know why ..just had a full breakfast ..I also feel worried ..like something wicked is on it's way. The storms have passed and I’m free to roam ..it’s spring ..the air is warm ..my dad’s birthday just went by ..and I feel a little choked ..like things are rushing past me before I'm ready. Now I feel like I’m getting to be like my father ..and my grandfather ..more comfortable with the way things used to be ..unprepared for change ..I don’t recognize any of the rock bands I hear on the radio ..I listen to the same old tunes ..I don’t like most of the new cars I see ..newer housing styles don’t appeal to me ..I have a hard time following younger people when they speak ..I don’t tolerate surprises well ..like when people I'm fond of move away ..or the co-op stops carrying my favorite ginseng ..or how bitchy I'm becoming when things don’t go as smoothly as I like.

2 comments:

NeverEnough said...

Aging brings out the bitch in all of us it seems. Oh, and I don't like newer houses either. Everything is getting cheaper looking and being pushed too close together it seems.

Lee William said...

Yes it does ..thank you