Monday, February 14, 2011

The Grammys

I think growing up listening to the Rolling Stones has shaped by nervous system and left a definite imprint on my brain. I’m talking like, a specialized location dedicated to their music with channel-direct connections leading to it. Only takes a couple of cues, like the opening chords of ‘street fighting man’ to instantly activate the rest of the song. I experienced this last night while Mick Jagger was only mouthing the words “I need you you you ..” at the end of his performance during the Grammys. I swear I could hear his voice loud and clear just watching him do that ..even with the thundering sound of a sterling, multi-piece back-up band.

4 comments:

Cantoral said...

I like the Stones also.

Bill Robertson said...

Yeah, I really enjoyed the Grammys this year ..

Shimmerrings said...

Wasn't that exciting! Gotta love Mick!

Bill Robertson said...

that it was ..and I definitely love Mick!