Friday, September 5, 2008

Wine country

Water from the Pacific Ocean hits the coast and vaporizes ~ the vapor gets sucked up by thermal drafts and separates into molecules ~ the water molecules get carried away by the jet stream and turn into clouds that rain over the vineyards of California ~ the rain water gets sucked into grapes and the grapes are turned into wine ~ the wine is consumed by people on the coast who dutifully return it to the Pacific Ocean where it crashes into warm coastal air and vaporizes again ~ so, I think what I’m trying to say is ~ the next bottle of wine you drink may have originated in your own backyard.

2 comments:

Red said...

I love this post. It's simplicity is so comforting. But then again, I like all your posts!

I need a glass of wine.

Lee said...

Red ~ Thank you so much ..! How refreshing to hear ‘Simplicity and comforting’ instead of ‘shut up you’re annoying me’ ~ Lee