Friday, January 12, 2007

American Wizard

My bother Steve is a genuine inventor and entrepreneur. Where I come from, we call that a ‘master sorcerer.’ He puts light in dark places ..keeps our homes and vehicles secure ..and helps us exercise the right to vote electronically. See ~~> (Jimmi Jammer) for these and other brilliant ideas. He’s been known to put pre-school children behind the wheel of large computers and turn them into photographers and digital artists (KB Gear). He has given apprentice sorcerers a place to conjure up new spells and practice canticles (tablet digitizer). When he’s not testing new ideas ..he can be seen taking us to new heights (in the Austrian Alps) ..and making us laugh till our heads roll off . Well, you get the picture.

3 comments:

Sister Cindy said...

Great story and picture. Gave me the creeps... the picture I mean.

Lee William said...

Thank you thank you !! Yep, 'creepy' is the effect I aim for :)

identity crisis said...

He looks like a wizard! Thanks for the great comments on my blog. I made some guesses regarding the faces you saw. Could you let me know how I did?