Monday, October 10, 2005

Indian summer v.2

Indian Summer ..! I've rolled up my sleeves and I’m running around like a maniac trying to get everything out of the way ..so I can get on with the business of cramming as much as possible into the rest of the week ..like swimming in the ocean ..hiking to Caliente Springs ..pounding on the computer keyboards (can't get this out of the way fast enough) ..and seeing Anne. I know she wants to go wine tasting at Brander Vineyard sometime this week ..as well as see Kate Rigg at UCSB. She’s an Asian standup comic who does edgy sociocultural satire. Sounds like fun ..my taste in art leans toward edgy. We enjoyed listening to Greg Brown at SoHo last week ..he’s a folk singer with a deep baritone voice ..kinda' sounds like a cross between Lucinda Williams and Barry White.

2 comments:

NeverEnough said...

Who is Anne?

Lee William said...

a friend and traveling companion