Tuesday, May 14, 2013

rambling practice

The word meander means to proceed by or take a winding or indirect course .. explore whatever captures the imagination ..engage in a quest to attract novel experiences. I think it’s the word that best describes my journal writing practice. It’s a record of my meanderings both inward and outward. In other words ..it’s all over the place. My thoughts kind of go that way. Motivated more by curiosity than intent. I guess to the casual observer that would appear rambling and frivolous. However, if I had to give it a purpose I would to say it’s my way of explaining things to myself. See how ridiculous they sound once I read them back. Now that I've finished this one I’m going meandering through town.

2 comments:

santastu said...

Thanks Bill,
Comfortably in your own time,
Its my recommended way of life.

Bill Robertson said...

a recommendation
I intend to follow.

thank you